Blog commenting is one of the oldest and effective ways to increase backlinks and traffic to your website.
SEO Benefits Of Blog Commenting
1. Creates opportunity – Commenting on blogs can help form relationships. When you consistently make blog comments, the relationships you form will be done over time, too. The more consistent you are, the more likely you are to build them. Over time, a friendly relationship may grow and lead to new business opportunities or even guest blog posting opportunities grow your contacts and this can lead to more connections, guest post opportunities, and new business.
2. Raises your profile – adding interest to someone’s article gets you noticed by other readers and the blog author.
3. Drives traffic to your own blog – Blog commenting can bring direct traffic to your blog. If you select high profile blogs in your industry and leave intelligent and meaningful comments, people will click over to your site if they like what you are saying.
4. You’ll learn something new – there’s nothing like a good debate and it will enrich your own experience.
5. Sparks more blogging ideas – reading other blogs is inspiring and the debate may spark an idea to present an alternate view in your own article.