Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Uptime/Downtime  (Read 711 times)

Offline Frank SBF48

• Trekkie
Uptime/Downtime
« on: July 30, 2003, 11:46:16 AM »
I love Lunarpages, but I do have on issue with them.

Why is there so much down time?  The server only goes down for a few minutes at a time.  but it seems like it happens often.  Why is this?  and are you working on correcting this problem.

I had a friend who hosted his site on lunarpages.  He recently switch hosts.  I asked him why, because lunar pages rocks.  He said he liked everything about lunarpages, except his site(server) was not reliable.  It always went down.

I am asking this because at the curent time I cannot access my website which is hosted on the "Pegasus" server.

Thanks,

Offline Coon

• Adi
  • Über Jedi
    • Freestyle Football
Uptime/Downtime
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2003, 01:19:38 PM »
That's odd because we really don't have much downtime. I can say that I have had none for the longest time and everyone that I know is not having any downtime issues.

You should email support@lunarpages.com and let them know about the issue. If it's really up to Lunarpages that the site is down or that you cannot access it then they will do something about it. Are you sure that you don't have some kind of cookie problem or that your ISP is doing something?
Soccer Forum - Established freestyle soccer forum!
Freestyle Football - Cool soccer freestyle videos! Must SEE!
Frisco Painting - Faux painting for Dallas, TX area.

Offline Frank SBF48

• Trekkie
Uptime/Downtime
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2003, 01:36:27 PM »
No not a problem with me. I check it from other locations and have had other people tell me they cant access it.  

Thanks,

Offline Coon

• Adi
  • Über Jedi
    • Freestyle Football
Uptime/Downtime
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2003, 01:45:28 PM »
OK, you need to contact Lunarpages at support@lunarpages.com as soon as you can so that you can get your problem dealt with.
Soccer Forum - Established freestyle soccer forum!
Freestyle Football - Cool soccer freestyle videos! Must SEE!
Frisco Painting - Faux painting for Dallas, TX area.

Offline tuningsv.com

• Pong! (the videogame) Master
    • http://tuningsv.com
Uptime/Downtime
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2003, 01:17:19 PM »
Quote from: Coon
That's odd because we really don't have much downtime. I can say that I have had none for the longest time and everyone that I know is not having any downtime issues.

You should email support@lunarpages.com and let them know about the issue. If it's really up to Lunarpages that the site is down or that you cannot access it then they will do something about it. Are you sure that you don't have some kind of cookie problem or that your ISP is doing something?

hello,
i have to say lunarpages.com has frequent problems with asp service,
i am in SATURN server..... my forum url is http://tuningsv.com/forum
but every day i have downtime for one or other reason, right now i report the problem 50 minutes ago, and nobody notify me what happen
you have to make a better support service.
thanks,

Raul