Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Verify Email Addresses System  (Read 4042 times)

Offline Janurmas

Verify Email Addresses System
« on: March 21, 2013, 11:14:16 AM »
Hi all. Here I need your help. I need a real time service for email, phone address verification system for our company. I got a company site that recommended by my friend, my friend said that the company is really good for real time verify email addresses. Can you guys give me review about the company? Or, any of you know another good one, please PM me. Thanks!

Offline jimcarter2605

Re: Verify Email Addresses System
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 10:30:54 PM »
Well Xverify is a good provider and it is listed in the blog - Top 10 Bulk Email Verification and Validation Service Provider. If you are looking for a other good options and check their service, then you should check that blog out.

Offline MrPhil

• Senior Moderator
  • Berserker Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 06:40:48 AM »
Caution: even if your outgoing email list has been scrubbed of bad/invalid addresses, you are still subject to LP's hourly limit of 300 emails. Lunarpages does not wish to become known as a source of spam emails, and will take measures to shut down abusive accounts! Please do not use an LP account for spamming.

Note that signup for newsletters and other such bulk mailings should be opt-in, where the target must explicitly request such mailings by checking a box or filling in their email address. In an increasing number of jurisdictions (including the E.U.), automatic signup, opt-out, having to uncheck a box, or any other method that requires the target to take explicit action to not receive emails is illegal!
Visit My Site

E-mail Me
-= From the ashes shall rise a sooty tern =-

Offline Drake Marketing

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 03:12:00 AM »
Hi,
Yes, XVerify is fine too. From the blog jimcarter2605 mentioned, I found one more service for email list cleaning - QuickEmailVerification. They even have a free 100-credits per day. I used that service and I've always had a good experience with them.
Have you used other services? Would love to know about your experiences...

Offline tocnaza

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 10:44:17 AM »
Hi all!

For me the best is the NeverBounce. You can enter the official website of the product.

Best regards,