Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Online/Mobile/Casual Gaming....  (Read 3316 times)

Offline Hush

• Über Jedi
Online/Mobile/Casual Gaming....
« on: April 03, 2012, 02:48:31 AM »
Do You Play Games?

Over the past year I've been putting together a games development and publishing company. So I'm curious about the people here at Lunar Forums, and whether you play any games. Everything from Solitare on your computer through games on websites, social games on Facebook, games on mobile phones and consoles.

What is your favourite method of playing games? Do you prefer to grab a few minutes on your computer? Or perhaps your mobile phone is the weapon of choice?

Do you have a favourite game or do you play anything that happens to appear on the screen?

:notme: Have you been keeping a farm, a city, a car garage or something else on Facebook?  :goof:

I'm looking forward to reading how you all spend a few minutes here and there on games.

(Please note: this thread is not an invitation to post spam links.  :whip: Such posts will be removed  :whip:).
<- From the ashes will rise a phoenix ->

Lunarpages Web Hosting || Lunarpages Forums || Lunarpages Affiliate Program

Offline king

• Spacescooter Operator
Re: Online/Mobile/Casual Gaming....
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 02:32:32 PM »
Congrats! I am not a fan of playing games but occasionally i play on my android phone mostly puzzle game

Offline Fedricwalls

• Pong! (the videogame) Master
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 04:50:41 AM »
Do You Play Games?

Over the past year I've been putting together a games development and publishing company. So I'm curious about the people here at Lunar Forums, and whether you play any games. Everything from Solitare on your computer through games on websites, social games on Facebook, games on mobile phones and consoles.

What is your favourite method of playing games? Do you prefer to grab a few minutes on your computer? Or perhaps your mobile phone is the weapon of choice?

Do you have a favourite game or do you play anything that happens to appear on the screen?

:notme: Have you been keeping a farm, a city, a car garage or something else on Facebook?  :goof:

I'm looking forward to reading how you all spend a few minutes here and there on games.

Good to know about your growth from the starting stage. I am a biggest fan of games which are mainly based on good graphics effects and sound quality. Currently I'm a biggest fan of Angry Bird game and I love to play this game on my iPad 2.  :smiling:

Offline mydearcosmo

• Pong! (the videogame) Master
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 09:41:28 PM »
I still play games if I have time. That would be when I am on a train or on a cab, I always have my iPad with me so I could still keep myself busy.

Offline james.brownn732

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 09:31:10 PM »
I am not a fan of playing games but I love playing PUBG on Android mobile. Best online multiplayer game for mobile.
Hay Ritesh. Even I also love PUBG. Great game.

Offline TimCommunique

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 05:19:45 AM »
Oh yeah! PUBG all the way! :)