It's now 8am Pacific time, and it's almost 24 hours now since this problem started... like the ones above I've been told it was a Paypal issue, but I can't see that being the case when both Griffin and Mahogany are getting the same issue.
(and Paypal saying that nothing is wrong with their systems - and for the record you won't be able to ping their servers, they block the requests)
I too have the email saying it was resolved last night at 9:56p Pacific by 'Nitin Pager' (Admin I) ... only not to be. I'm currently on the phone with 'Jesse'
(a level I) who just read the issue and said there's nothing he can do... Really?!? come on people - empower your techs with more than just a script.
Now awaiting either 'Harold' or 'Tony' - supposed managers in the center to call me back... why can't one person take 'ownership' of the problem and run with it until resolution?!?
I've seen traffic and sales drop like a lead balloon... and I only have two Zen sites - I feel bad for the ones with 5 and 10 !
I'm sure that once they fix the resolv.conf file that it'll work for everyone... or find the entry in the routing table that's been going in circles and delete it....
Good luck to us... as we enter Day 2 of being held hostage by Tech Support. Stay Tuned!