Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Adobe InDesign issues  (Read 23949 times)

Offline tech4all

• Spaceship Captain
Adobe InDesign issues
« on: July 11, 2011, 04:10:37 PM »
I know InDesign isn't a "web app" but I've received great information here in the past so I figure I try here.

Trying to make PDF download for my site.

It's an odd problem. I have a spread, left side has a rectangle going from the top to the bottom. Then I have another rectangle going across both pages of the spreads. The first rectangle should be on top of the bigger one going across. However when I go to export it as a PDF, the larger one going across always shows up above the the first one. However, if I horizontally shrink the rectangle so it only shows on the left page, and export as a PDF, the problem is resolved. But for some reason the bigger rectangle always shows above the first one when exporting a PDF if it spans both pages of the spread.

I hope that makes sense as it is a weird issue. Basically imagine a lower case "T" on it's side, and if the longer side is across the entire spread it's above the smaller shape regardless of the arrangement before exporting to a PDF.

Thanks in advance for any help   :smiling:

Using Adobe InDesign CS4

Offline Jacobdixon

• Pong! (the videogame) Master
Re: Adobe InDesign issues
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 03:02:34 AM »
CS4 is one of the advance version of Photoshop, am only aware about CS2 and presently working on CS2, I found your effort for creating a PDF download for your site very interesting and would like to try it out if its possible with CS2 to solve your query, than will let you know, thanks for sharing your experience over here

<spam link removed>
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 08:03:46 AM by MrPhil »