First for Outlook Express (Using Control Panel Auto Configure):
1) Go to www.lunarpages.com
-> Login -> Pick your server -> Enter username/password.
2) Go to "Add/Remove Accounts"
3) The email address you wish to configure for outlook express, choose the link at the every end of the line that says "Configure Outlook Experss"
4) Answer the prompts it gives you, make sure you save the email.reg file, than run it.
5) After this Outlook should be configured, if this doesn't work, let me know I'll write you out a step by step For Outlook XP (Manually...not with Control Panel):
1) Load Outlook, Go to tools and than E-mail Accounts.
2) Select "Add a new e-mail account" than click Next
3) Select "POP3" than click the "Next" button again.
4) In the settings dialog, these are the fields:
Your Name: [your name]
E-mail Address: [email@example.com]
Incoming mail: [mail.yourdomain.com]
Outgoing mail: [mail.yourdomain.com]
After clicking the More Settings button, an Internet E-mail Settings window will appear. Locate the Reply E-mail section and enter your domain address again. Click OK, click Next, and click Finished. Your settings have been saved and your now ready to send mail again. How to enable SMTP Authentication
1. Click Tools->E-mail Accounts...
2. Select View or change existing e-mail accounts , Click next.
3. Select Email Account (ie. mail.yourdomain.com), Click change...
4. Click More Settings... Click the advanced tab
5. Click the Outgoing Server tab.
6. Select 'My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication'
7. Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server
8 .Click OK , click next , click finish.