Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Can We Have Social Bookmark Apps In WebApp Pool?  (Read 3070 times)

Offline youme

• Space Explorer
Can We Have Social Bookmark Apps In WebApp Pool?
« on: March 12, 2010, 04:57:43 AM »
First off I would like to say I am sorry if this topic is already discussed before or in the wrong place (please Moderator move this thread if it's so), as the title says, I want to build a social bookmarking site like Pligg or Drigg or any similar apps, but when I searched in the WebApp Pool, apparently Lunarpages doesn't provide such applications by default, is it possible to add the application in WebApps pool so Lunarpages users can install it instantly without needing to download from the app homepage and going to the installation process?

Regards

:)
You are the one that makes me laugh
You are the one that makes me cry
I could go on and on and on
But that would do nothing if you're gone

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: Can We Have Social Bookmark Apps In WebApp Pool?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 05:09:42 AM »
I would suggest dropping an e-mail over to feedback@lunarpages.com to let them know this is something you'd like to see.  :thumb:
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline youme

• Space Explorer
Re: Can We Have Social Bookmark Apps In WebApp Pool?
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 06:48:04 AM »
Thanks a lot Mitch, hope they'll approve, :d
You are the one that makes me laugh
You are the one that makes me cry
I could go on and on and on
But that would do nothing if you're gone