Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Raw Access Logs and LPCP  (Read 5967 times)

Offline eosuser

Raw Access Logs and LPCP
« on: November 26, 2009, 11:32:38 PM »
HI,
I came across this tip for getting my site's log files... http://wiki.lunarpages.com/Open_a_Log_File
How do I do this/can I do this on LPCP?  Looks like I need CPanel as I don't see the optional on LPCP.  In looking around the forum I need to pay $2/month to get CPanel access?
Thanks,
dkc

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: Raw Access Logs and LPCP
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 04:39:17 AM »
Right now, this is a feature that should be coming to LPCP very soon - don't have an ETA just yet, but I do believe it is in the works.  Also yes, we give new clients the choice of cPanel ($2.00/mo) or LPCP (free!).   
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline crashomon

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 06:34:48 AM »
Any update on this? I need to fix a problem and I use these logs to help. Please advise (I've already started a trouble ticket, but would rather fix this on my own).

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 01:36:07 PM »
Any update on this? I need to fix a problem and I use these logs to help. Please advise (I've already started a trouble ticket, but would rather fix this on my own).

Nope, not yet - but hopefully will be coming soon.  :thumb:

Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 06:01:10 AM »
Live Error Logs have come to LPCP - http://wiki.lunarpages.com/Error_Logs_in_LPCP

:bounce:

Offline lexhair

• Galactic Royalty
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 07:04:33 AM »
Now we need the Latest Visitors log so I can see if I've got 404s.

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 07:36:43 AM »
404s should show up in the error logs too.  I'm still playing with it myself, I'll let you know if I find any other info out. :D

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 11:03:21 AM »
Got one more for you, it is like an LPCP Christmas around here -

http://wiki.lunarpages.com/Server_Access_Logs_in_LPCP

:thumb:

katrina1

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 11:00:41 PM »
Jingle bells, jingle bells...  haha