Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: LPCP cant log in?  (Read 3692 times)

Offline dietk0

LPCP cant log in?
« on: February 13, 2010, 07:36:17 PM »
Ok I am totally new to this and I have been having so many problems.  My most recent problem is that when I try to log into my LPCP it doesn't bring me to my login page anymore, it says about: blank.  What is going on?  I can log into my accounts lunarpages pages and when i press lpcp from my control panel, nothing.

I also tried to upload my website from my ftp and in the beginning it worked as if it was uploading then it stopped and was not connecting anymore.  So my ftp client and lunarpages hasn't connected to my server for a few hours, and even before that it would disconnect randomly.

Any ideas? Is this me and my computer or the server?

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: LPCP cant log in?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 05:42:09 AM »
I would suggest that you contact support@lunarpages.com or submit a help desk ticket so that our help desk staff can help you out with this issue.  Thanks!
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!