Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: dtjsoft.com  (Read 3788 times)

Offline AndyBern

dtjsoft.com
« on: February 11, 2010, 08:33:37 PM »

This is my personal website, which has evolved quite a bit over the years. It is mostly a Christian discipleship orientated site, but there is also a section for some difficult mazes I drew and an old Commodore 64 BBS program I wrote a long time ago.

I just started making it more SEO friendly, beginning with cleaning up the URLs (there are a few glitches relating to that change, such as the site search not working yet). I still have a way to go on the optimization process (using http://www.google.com/webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf). Also some of the menu's have become too long.

I'm thinking about eliminating all of the javascript,  which will probably require a simpler menu system. Don't know yet.

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: dtjsoft.com
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 05:14:26 AM »
Very nice, I like it!
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!