Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: New site, back with LP! And more!  (Read 7967 times)

Offline TigerAero

• Intergalactic Superstar
    • X13: The Xeno Society
New site, back with LP! And more!
« on: February 09, 2010, 03:55:33 PM »
Hey everyone, back with same website and it's gotten a huge over-haul let me know what you think! :)

http://www.lakexeno.com
X13: Xeno Society
Have the will to change the world. #x13

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: I'm back! website redone
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 04:05:31 AM »
Welcome back!  :D  I like it, very nice design.
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline TigerAero

Do you like me now? [Site re-skinned]
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 05:34:45 PM »
Watcha think!

It's much more "speedy" and less over-loaded stuffs that remind me of a certain operating system... :nope: haha

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: Do you like me now? [Site re-skinned]
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 04:28:48 AM »
Nice!  :thumb:  I like the mac-ish look. :D
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline TigerAero

Re: I'm back! website redone
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 06:47:21 PM »
Welcome back!  :D  I like it, very nice design.

Thanks. =]

Although I can't take full credit for the design, I did modify it a whole lot from the original mac-like style.

I think it's finally "finished" as in it looks good enough to chat at...just need some content now....

Have a good one!

Offline TigerAero

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 06:49:18 PM »
Hey everyone...hate to make another thread about my website as I just made one earlier, but the focus isn't on website now, rather my new take on a "welcome" speech.

NOTE: It's rather lengthly so make sure you got that cup of joe and a doughnut available lol.

Here's the link: What is this "Lake Xeno" you speak of? http://www.lakexeno.com/thread-3966.html

Offline TigerAero

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 09:24:11 AM »
Forums are well underway and near 100% completion. Plenty of forums lots of faiths and lifestyles supported. Very clean and elegant theme.

Come take a look sometime!

"We are a community of many faiths and lifestyles. We provide a place to sit, mingle & chat amongst common friends."

Offline KanosP

• Spacescooter Operator
    • tutors forum
Re: Lakexeno.com
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 04:51:22 AM »
The community seems to be pretty good and I'm glad that you use MyBB because it is a great software. Let me know if you need help because I'm an experienced user. :)

Offline TigerAero

Re: Lakexeno.com
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 11:35:24 AM »
The community seems to be pretty good and I'm glad that you use MyBB because it is a great software. Let me know if you need help because I'm an experienced user. :)

I changed to IPB. It's a bit better for me right now. :) I still recommend MyBB though.

Offline TigerAero

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2011, 07:00:30 PM »

I had stopped my sub when I found out the military (through Blue Coat software) tags my site as "Alternative Religion."

However, I had a moment of enlightenment and decided to just "do it 'gain!" I'm back with LP, glad to have the website re-opened and re-branded. It's a completely new look, fast & fresh layout.

It's geared towards many paths of life, not just religions anymore (gays and military now supported.) When you get a moment stop by or give us a critique some time!

All the best,
Cameron

Offline MNM

• Galactic Royalty
  • Hosted on server: TYR
    • Mardian Natural Medicine
Re: New site, back with LP! And more!
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2011, 06:52:10 AM »
Oh God...

Personally I could not imagine running that website, trying to unify many faiths and religions under one roof can be a recipe for disaster.

I'm not knocking the site, the concept is great and in an ideal world it would work. However with all the fanaticism around its only a matter of time before a few bad eggs destroy the whole.

Believe me I know what I am talking about, I had a website with nine million visitors per month and I shut it down when I had people stalking my family. Mine was a hobby site and tried to unify two different makes of cars, I can only imagine what would happen if I tried something like you.

Like I said, love the concept, just glad I'm not the one running it.