Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Flash works in Dreamweaver preview, but not once uploaded!  (Read 4678 times)

Offline lformica

Flash works in Dreamweaver preview, but not once uploaded!
« on: January 19, 2010, 02:48:48 PM »
Hello!

I have recently started using flash and am incorporating it into a website I am currently designing.  It is in the test stages but we would like to go live within the next two weeks.  My problem is this, I created a flash thumbnail and video viewer.  When I preview the completed page (with swf file) in Dreamweaver all works perfectly.  When I upload it to lunarpages it won't play the videos when the thumbnails are clicked.  Any ideas??

BTW, I am a visual designer. WYSIWYG. So I don't know much about coding. . .just to forewarn you .

Thanks for any help you can give me!

The page you can view the site on is http://www.punchdrunkinc.com/test/punchdrunk/web-content/fights.html.  As you can see, the thumbnails are all functioning rollover wise and are scrolling. But clicking on them for some reason has stopped working.

Thanks again!

Offline lformica

Re: Flash works in Dreamweaver preview, but not once uploaded!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 06:38:54 PM »
Also, I have no idea where those white lines came from. I have repeatedly gone into flash and can't find any strokes or anything that would cause that.

darkwolf

Re: Flash works in Dreamweaver preview, but not once uploaded!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 12:55:15 AM »
When going to the URL you have provided, and clicking on a thumbnail, the thumbnail then causes a video the play at the top half of the page.  Is this the expected result?