Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Latest Visitors in LPCP  (Read 3975 times)

Offline lexhair

• Galactic Royalty
Latest Visitors in LPCP
« on: January 02, 2010, 07:51:17 PM »
My new, second (and awesome) hosting account has LPCP so I get to work with both cPanel and LPCP. 99% of LPCP is more than adequate for me. The ads are a little distracting but not a killer. That said, the stats package needs some development.

Popup window? Really?
No Latest Visitors? I really miss this. I used it on cPanel to troubleshoot 404s, malicious robots/spiders, and other stuff. Call this a feature request.

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: Latest Visitors in LPCP
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 06:16:41 AM »
It is one of those features "in the works" right now.  I'd suggest dropping an e-mail to feedback@lunarpages.com to let them know what you like, what you would like to see, and what might need to be tweaked.  The more input we get from users, the better we can make LPCP for everybody.  :thumb:
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline lexhair

• Galactic Royalty
Re: Latest Visitors in LPCP
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 09:01:38 AM »
OK. Creating subdomains is half baked in LPCP right now. cPanel writes the .htaccess file for the redirect. LPCP doesn't.