Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Need some Feedback  (Read 2757 times)

Offline Radeon

• Blueglue.us Webmaster
  • Galactic Royalty
    • Blueglue.us
Need some Feedback
« on: December 20, 2009, 03:07:56 PM »
Ok my new css have been done for some time and now is my site updated with it. There is only one thing on the entire site that have changed through the external css, and that is now my site is fluid following the page as you minimize and maximize it.

I still have some pages left to work on and maybe some links that i havent activated yet, but if anyone could give their response to how the website works for you, i would be happy!  I have built and tested it in IE 7 and 8, Firefox 3, Opera 10,  Safari 4 and Google chrome whatever version that has. The only thing  i noticed so far was that some relative objects was positioned a little out of place on Safari, Google chrome and Firefox i think...

But nothing mind blowing...

http://blueglue.us/
Excuses and woman are equaly tiring...

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: Need some Feedback
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 05:40:39 AM »
Looks good!  :thumb:

Only oddity that I noticed is it seems like there is a lot of empty space under the page - other than that though, nice work!  :happy:
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline Radeon

• Blueglue.us Webmaster
  • Galactic Royalty
    • Blueglue.us
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 07:25:29 AM »
Yeah that is one huge image that i have around the Main websites table for some effect. But i fixed that on IE atleast  haha

Thanks!

Offline Radeon

• Blueglue.us Webmaster
  • Galactic Royalty
    • Blueglue.us
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 03:57:14 PM »
Wow it seems my new layout works pretty darn good from the small feedback i got.  Still If anyone have any suggestion about my site feel free to add them here...