Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: The Lunarpages Blog!  (Read 2282 times)

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
The Lunarpages Blog!
« on: December 15, 2009, 11:23:01 AM »
As many of you know, I'm in charge of the Lunarpages Blog, Lunartics (found only at blog.lunarpages.com).  :D  I've done some tweaking here and there to a few things around the site - and would love to hear some fresh feedback on what you like, what you'd like to see, and more about the content and the general layout. 

Thanks!
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline jimlongo

• Intergalactic Superstar
    • Rhythm Division
Re: The Lunarpages Blog!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 08:13:56 PM »
Nice Job Mitch!

I think it could be a real great resource for users.

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: The Lunarpages Blog!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 08:06:22 AM »
Thanks jimlongo, I do my best to pack it full of the most interesting stuff I can find.  :thumb:

This morning I just re-wrote the old "about" page, which is often suggested as a good page to have, because people always like to know more about why the web site is there, and what type of content is covered there.  You can check out my work here:

+ The About Page from blog.lunarpages.com

Also added 3 most recent comments to the main index, which I like because if features more of your thoughts and comments too.

New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!