Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Django support?  (Read 4840 times)

Offline smariner

Django support?
« on: October 06, 2009, 11:19:48 AM »
Can I run/install Django on lunarpages shared hosting yet?  Don't know if anyone has done this yet but I continue to read a ton about it and how many other sites are now seeing the benefits of it...

Thanks in advance,
Chad D. Bryant

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: Django support?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 11:24:20 AM »
Unfortunately we do not support Django on our shared environments. You would need to look at our VPS or Dedicated hosting plans:

Linux-based VPS Hosting at Lunarpages

or

Dedicated Hosting Servers at Lunarpages

New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline fates66

• Intergalactic Cowboy
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 06:36:49 AM »
Where I can find any module or package supported to run Python on the LP shared host. Thanks.

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 06:44:29 AM »
Python by itself should be usable - without any issues.  Might contact support@lunarpages.com if you need more specifics about the particular server you are hosted one.
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!