how to solve

remove dll
0 (0%)
change dll name
0 (0%)
Lp not support custom dll
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public  (Read 9196 times)

Offline Rockiaraj

• Space Explorer
hi
we have a 3 tier architecture web application and hosted on LP( windows shared hosing).
layers are 1. Presentation layer (all pages and one UI, i am calling all function inside the dll through this UI ), 2. Business layer(RealtyGoaBusiness.dll) and 3. Data access layer (RealtyGoaDataAccess.dll).
and we are using one more third party dll also (freetextbox.dll).

last 3 month its working fine. from last week its giving error
"Warning: BC40057: Namespace or type specified in the project-level Imports 'RealtyGoaBusiness' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases."

The error occurred when the application getting compile at the point,  where i am include that NameSpace(that dll) and try to create instance of the class.

i looked solution on Internet. so i changed my dll name, Create the one public member, change Name Space name and signed the dll with strong name. but bad luck still same problems.
any idea friends
Thanks and Best Regards
Raj

Offline Rockiaraj

• Space Explorer
any idea friends
Thanks and Best Regards
Raj  :goof: