Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: *All* email to Yahoo getting bounced  (Read 10344 times)

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: *All* email to Yahoo getting bounced
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 03:19:09 AM »
Awesome, if you have a ticket in - should be send over to the right team to get it handled.   :thumb:
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline philly_2

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2009, 11:01:19 AM »
I'm also getting this problem. Any yahoo email addresses are being delayed and eventually some fails due to this delay. 

Any ETA on this fix? 

Offline netta

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2009, 07:07:21 PM »
Ditto on this! I sent in my help ticket almost 3 days ago and have still not gotten a response (ticket #1573209).  I have several customers with yahoo addys who are upset that they are not getting their mail.  :? And to make matters worse, all of a sudden I can't connect to the server for outgoing mail through my incredimail program (ticket #1576066).  :cry: I've tried all the work arounds, but nothing gives.

I'm on the same IP prefix - 67.210.98.XXX
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 07:23:42 PM by netta »

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2009, 03:14:21 AM »
I do see via your ticket that your issue is being replied to and explained there.  Looks like they are working with Yahoo to get this issue resolved as soon as possible.

Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline netta

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2009, 11:02:46 AM »
Ticket #1576066 seems to have disappeared...however, I got my email client working last night so it doesn't matter on that one anyway  :clap:.........keeping my fingers crossed that Yahoo gets with the program and quickly!

Offline LunarUser123

• Pong! (the videogame) Master
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2009, 09:45:11 PM »
This issue is still occurring intermittently. As of this moment I am unable to get mail through to Yahoo. However, briefly earlier today it worked.

Any ETA on a fix?

Offline vidas_m

• Trekkie
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2009, 05:13:23 AM »
I am having exactly same problem - all e-mail to yahoo does not arrive all arrive very late. E-mail to other webservers (google, hotmail) is often marked as spam. I know that problem is not with my domain, as I do not send spam. Server name is undertow.lunarbreeze.com. Somebody please look into that.

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2009, 05:52:32 AM »
vidas_m, you'll need to contact abuse@lunarpages.com or submit a help desk ticket with your e-mail header information, this is not a request we can look into via the forums.

Offline LunarUser123

• Pong! (the videogame) Master
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2009, 04:20:25 PM »
vidas_m, you'll need to contact abuse@lunarpages.com or submit a help desk ticket with your e-mail header information, this is not a request we can look into via the forums.

Mitch, it looks like this is a large scale problem affecting many users. Isn't there any way this can be worked on in aggregate, instead of (or in parallel to) everyone filing separate help desk tickets?

It doesn't look like we are any closer to a solution, as I haven't heard anything in days and the issue still persists.

Offline dominicburns

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2009, 08:51:46 AM »
I'm having the same problem. Been like that for at least 4 days now.

Error message:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

*cencoredforspamprotection*@btinternet.com
    SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
    host mx1.bt.mail.yahoo.com [195.50.106.135]: 421 4.7.0 [TS02] Messages from 67.210.98.245 temporarily deferred due to user complaints - 4.16.56.1; see http://postmaster.yahoo.com/421-ts02.html:
    retry timeout exceeded

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2009, 08:54:53 AM »
As per the forum rules these forums are not for official support.  We have a means for collecting, working on and helping you out with these issues via the help desk, so I would encourage you to get your information sent in there so that is can be investigated thoroughly.

Offline lexhair

• Galactic Royalty
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2009, 07:38:57 AM »
Now Happy is affected! Fabulous. Ticket dropped. #1581100.

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2009, 04:49:46 AM »
Going to go ahead and close this thread, since this is a server side issue that should be dealt with by contacting Lunarpages support directly.  If you are noticing this problem, please contact abuse@lunarpages.com with your account information, primary domain name, and the example headers from the e-mails getting sent back and they will be able to investigate the issues at hand for you.  Thanks!