Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Awesome Paint.net Graphic Tutorials  (Read 7596 times)

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Awesome Paint.net Graphic Tutorials
« on: August 26, 2009, 04:31:09 AM »
I love Paint.net:love:

It is a must have program for any Windows user.  It is far from your default paint program that came with your PC.  It features a very innovative user interface that supports all type of features and tools.

Another benefit of this free software is it has a huge community of developers.  Here are some of the tutorials they have put out for the rest of use to learn from. 

They cover newbie tutorials, image and photo touch-ups, text effects and tons more.  If your looking how to get something done with your images; there is a good chance they have covered it in one of their many tutorials there.

Check it out, and let me know if you have any favorite tutorials that helped you out.   :shades:
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline adelaidelopez

Re: Awesome Paint.net Graphic Tutorials
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 11:09:17 PM »
I loved the site that you referred it has great contents, it was the same that i was looking into, i wanted to make a 3D graphics for my website Banner, icons and other stuff. It helped me a lot and now i will be making my own graphics.

Offline johnspells

Re: Awesome Paint.net Graphic Tutorials
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 05:25:22 AM »
Really that's a very good reference by you. I am just new in graphic design, I am sure it will help me out. I also want to make the animation but I was just searching something of getting started. Its a good job done by you. Keep it up.