Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Wiki tutorials for LPCP  (Read 3397 times)

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Wiki tutorials for LPCP
« on: July 07, 2009, 04:18:11 AM »
I am currently working on adding a lot of tutorials to the wiki for the LPCP, and wanted to know - if there is anything you would like to see me cover first?  Overall, I hope I can do a good job at covering every inch, however would really love to hear your feedback.

Also, link to the new LPCP wiki category coming soon! ;)

New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline PremiereWebDesign

• Professional Web Development at an Affordable Price
  • Trekkie
    • Professional Web Development at an Affordable Price
Re: Wiki tutorials for LPCP
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 10:18:29 PM »
Mitch,
I am using the LPCP. Love it! However, I am a web developer and so that probably makes certain things a little simpler for me. My number one suggestion, and this goes with all Control Panels, is there is no documentation with setting up a database. For someone that doesn't have some experience with setting up a database, the CP can be somewhat confusing. So, that may be a good subject to cover.

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 04:57:04 AM »
Thanks for the feedback!  Many more tutorials are to come (including all the details on and about database setup) so stay tuned! :D  Mainly wanted to start making these public now, rather than later, so that we could get help to those who need it a little 'bit quicker.

Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 06:24:56 AM »
The new category is alive and well on the wiki:

http://wiki.lunarpages.com/Category:LPCP

Be sure to give me your thoughts, feedback and suggestions for tutorials and walk-throughs, so we can be sure that this part of the web hosting wiki meets your demands.