Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: The difference between SD and Full HD?  (Read 5550 times)

Offline Radeon

• Blueglue.us Webmaster
  • Galactic Royalty
    • Blueglue.us
The difference between SD and Full HD?
« on: June 13, 2009, 08:18:04 AM »
Is HUUUGE!

Seriously i just bought myself a 23" Samsung Widescreen LCD Flat and have a res on 1920x1080 Full HD. I cant believe how awefull some of my pictures actually looks, its horrible! I have to remake like half of my website because of this its so crazy...

And i have encountered several Website that looks similar poor res on the images used on the layout, Well have anyone else had the same problem? I'm still not sure how to fix the background hmm...   duh
Excuses and woman are equaly tiring...

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: The difference between SD and Full HD?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 05:22:23 AM »
Well, as far as images go - it might take some tweaking to find the right balance between file size (to download quicker) and picture quality (to look better).
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline Radeon

• Blueglue.us Webmaster
  • Galactic Royalty
    • Blueglue.us
Re: The difference between SD and Full HD?
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 09:46:36 AM »
Yep... Well the truth is i just slide the Quality meter up to 100% on my jpg files right now when i create them in Fireworks! haha

Seems to work pretty well!  :D
Excuses and woman are equaly tiring...