Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Again with no service  (Read 3257 times)

Offline FFC

• Trekkie
Again with no service
« on: June 08, 2009, 09:32:44 AM »
Okay, this is unacceptable.

Please check my previous post http://www.lunarforums.com/lunarpages_dedicated_web_hosting/i_still_have_no_service-t52621.0.html

And it is happening again.  I contacted support and they asked me to buy more bandwidth, because I ran out of bandwidth again for this month.  It doesn't make any sense. I asked them to purchase more bandwidth 7 hours ago, but support is not responding once again.  I pay extra for "Intence Support" pakage but this seems to not help with anything.

If support personnel is watching reading this here is my Ticket #1461341

I need support immediately!

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: Again with no service
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 09:43:48 AM »
I see support's reply to that ticket offering you the bandwidth, however I do not see your reply.  You may wish to login to that ticket to reply, so that they know you wish to get that added as soon as possible.  Also, as mentioned before, you can use this number (1-877-586-2772 ext 3) to discuss this with our dedicated support team.  Also, please note, that these forums here are not for official support - but I'd be happy to help get you directed to the right location.  Thanks!
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline FFC

• Trekkie
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 09:51:44 AM »
I have replied to the email I received.  Which is the same thing as replying to the Lunardesk?

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 09:54:22 AM »
Ok, I can now confirm your reply did go through this time.  If you reply to a ticket from a different e-mail address than it was sent to, that might have created a new ticket rather than act as a reply to the old one.  Now that they have your reply, hopefully we can get this issue resolved for you as soon as possible.  Thank your for your patience and understand!  It is greatly appreciated!
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline FFC

• Trekkie
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 09:57:56 AM »
Okay thanks
Good to now.

Offline FFC

• Trekkie
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2009, 06:47:56 PM »

Finally, it seems my site has been back up again after 9 hours of darkness.

My ticket (#1461341) was automatically closed when the ticket was "forwarded to my supervisor" without any explanation on what happened.  I need to make a detailed report on what happened last night and report it to the shareholders.

It seems little weird that week ago the account was suspended (Ticket #1461341) because I went over the 1.5TB bandwidth limit.  The support at the time told me that 1.5TB limit will be replenished after May 31st, but I got suspended for the same reason after a week (June 8~9th) from the last incident.

My superior has been breathing down my throat all night long and I would also like to know what happened.

Offline perestrelka

• Master Jedi
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 03:39:33 AM »
Hi FFC,

Pleae feel free to re-open the ticket and request for the details if any are needed.
Kind Regards,
Vlad Artamonov