Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: 2 Great Articles to Help You Make Some Money!  (Read 3634 times)

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
2 Great Articles to Help You Make Some Money!
« on: May 15, 2009, 04:53:17 AM »
There were two GREAT affiliate program related articles from this month's newsletter.  Be sure to check them out:

Getting to Know Our Favorite Affiliate Guru
This month we have somebody new stepping out from behind the support ticket and help desk, taking time off from working hard at Lunarpages to answer some questions.  Tiara Rea is the Affiliate Program Manager for Lunarpages.  Not only is she an affiliate mastermind, but also she has a Bachelor of Arts degree in English.  How is that for impressive?  As somebody who has trained under her I can tell you first hand, she is more than knowledgeable in the world of affiliates and is by far one of the most interesting people I have had the privilege to meet while working with Lunarpages.  With that said, let us get on to the first question…

More Ways to Earn Money with Lunarpages
So you want to make some extra money? Who doesn’t?! As usual, I am here to give you some fantastic tips on ways to earn money with Lunarpages. Because as much as we like making money ourselves, we also like giving it away to those who help us grow our business.

Hope you enjoyed them both!  :yey:
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com

Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: 2 Great Articles to Help You Make Some Money!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 12:45:48 PM »
I have one more from today for you WordPress fans:

Add a Hosting Affiliate Banner to WordPress

Enjoy!   :yep: