Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Anybody get paid for this month yet?  (Read 3714 times)

Offline littlegiant

• Spaceship Captain
Anybody get paid for this month yet?
« on: May 08, 2009, 01:04:00 PM »
Just wondering if there's a general delay or just a glitch with my account. And yes, a ticket is already open. But it's likely I won't receive a reply until Monday since I just opened it. In the meantime, has anybody else seen payment effectuated for April yet?

Offline littlegiant

• Spaceship Captain
Re: Anybody get paid for this month yet?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 04:43:03 PM »
Am I correct in assuming I won't get a reply to my ticket until Monday? I've got a backlog of commissions payable on April's cheque coming to me and I just racked up another sale today. Plus I'm thinking about launching a campaign centered around your Quicksite package. Hello? Anybody out there?

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 04:24:03 AM »
I do apologize, our affiliate team usually only works during the week, Mon-Fri during normal business hours.  Drop an e-mail to affiliate@lunarpages.com and we can discuss the specifics of this with you. 

You can also find out many more facts about our affiliate plan here:

http://www.lunarpages.com/affiliate-faqs/

Hope that helps!  :thumb:
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline littlegiant

• Spaceship Captain
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 05:38:46 AM »
Mitch, Thanks for the reply. Regarding sending LP an email, as I said in the launch post, a support ticket has been already open since last Friday afternoon (Eastern Time).

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 05:40:03 AM »
Thanks!  Will get Tiara to review as soon as she comes in this morning.  Thanks!

Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline littlegiant

• Spaceship Captain
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 08:36:16 AM »
Uhhhh... Hey guys... this is getting a little out of hand here. I finally got a hold of Tiara by phone on Monday and she said the April 30th cheques would be processed by now (on Monday she said 'either today or tomorrow'). Well I checked my affiliate account this morning and it looks like that payment still hasn't been processed. On top of which my original support ticket which I opened last Friday concerning this still hasn't been officially answered yet. I tried calling the affiliate department a couple of times today and I keep getting voice mail. What do I do? Open another ticket? Keep calling back? Reply to my original ticket? (Although as I understand it, if I do the latter, this will push the ticket back to the bottom of the queue). So like uh... what do I do?... Like I said, this is getting a little out of hand. The cheques are almost two weeks late now.

I've been with you guys for over three years and I've been an affiliate for almost as long and I've never seen anything like this before. What's with the big hiccup this month? PM me if need be. (Or respond to my support ticket. Or call me. Something. ANYTHING.)

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 08:41:58 AM »
Yes, Tiara is out of the office today, however will see if she can check into this.  I am afraid these forums are not for support on these types of issues.  Best to let this be handled via your ticket.  Thanks!