Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Is it a mistake or just a swindle?!  (Read 2790 times)

Offline xuun

Is it a mistake or just a swindle?!
« on: April 06, 2009, 11:58:08 AM »
I made two affiliate sales through your LP afiiliate program on Feb 7 and 10.But i only received $1 per sale as commissions.I submited ticket talking about this problem,you admited this mistakes and told me don't worry about those.But my account still  have no any changes.Every time when i submited a ticket you always just ask me to wait or didn't gave me any response at all.
Your system record my affiliate sales so clearly that you can just added my two commissions directly.What's the matter?

My id is xuun.If you check the ticket 1114352  you will know the whole thing.Please gave me a answer?When "your developers" can solve this problem?
Is it a mistake or just a swindle?

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: Is it a mistake or just a swindle?!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 12:10:40 PM »
Looks like this issue is currently under review.  I will have Tiara see if there is anything new to report on it as soon as she can.  Thanks!
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: Is it a mistake or just a swindle?!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 12:51:09 PM »
Looks like our dev team is still looking into the cause of this issue.  Thank you for your time and patience as we get this resolved for you.
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!