Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Call. No answer? Email. No response?  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Rricer78

Call. No answer? Email. No response?
« on: March 09, 2009, 11:53:13 AM »
I have an affiliate account and I wanted to talk to someone live, or at least by email, just to see how fast I would get a response before I started my campaign. I need to know if I can post my affiliate link anywhere on the internet(myspace, craigslist, ect..), or do I have to link directly from my site. In the time since I first posed the question I came up with another solution, simply use a redirect, right? If someone can help me I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: Call. No answer? Email. No response?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 12:06:44 PM »
Drop us an e-mail to affiliate@lunarpages.com with your number, time zone and best time to content (or just with your questions) and we would be delighted to discuss things with you.

To answer your question, yes - you could use your affiliate link anywhere.  :thumb:
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline Rricer78

Re: Call. No answer? Email. No response?
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 12:56:53 PM »
Thank for responding, Mitch! :D That's the kind of service I was looking for.:clap: