Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Whys is this email address not working?????  (Read 5284 times)

Offline admin08

Whys is this email address not working?????
« on: February 19, 2009, 04:18:39 AM »
Hi, I want to know why this email address is not working  :?. The email ID is affiliates@lunarpages.com. I tried to send email several times but couldn't do so. I receive a 'sending failure' message all the time. Is there any other email IDs available so that I can contact them? I have some questions regarding purchasing accounts with my affiliate ID and I need their permission. Somebody help me.

katrina1

Re: Whys is this email address not working?????
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 05:31:17 AM »
Hi. It may be seeing you as spam. Please be sure to send in text only (no html) and no odd or foreign characters in the subject.

You can also send to support@lunarpages.com and ask that it be moved over to the affiliate desk.

Another option is to submit it directly at http://support.lunarpages.com. If you have sent us other tickets from your current address, there will be a helpdesk account already created for you using that address. You can use the lost password link there to reset the password for the helpdesk only for that email address.

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 06:14:15 AM »
Also, please try affiliate@lunarpages.com.   Hope that helps!
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline admin08

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 11:44:07 PM »
Okay, I can send now.

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 06:30:16 AM »
Awesome, happy to hear it.  :yey:
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!