Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: 404 on Banners  (Read 2915 times)

Offline earnj0

• Spacescooter Operator
404 on Banners
« on: January 13, 2009, 02:24:47 PM »
Anyone else getting a 404 when trying to get the banners to promote?

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: 404 on Banners
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 05:31:23 AM »
Hello, could you let us know what page you are getting a 404 on?  I was able to find the affiliate banners here:

http://www.lunarpages.com/banners/

Hope that helps, and if you need anymore assistance, please feel free to let us know.  Thanks!
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline romaine

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 10:29:39 AM »
Hello - I had the same problem. My web site was referring to www.lunarpages.com/id/<affiliate>/goto/solution.php

I've changed it to www.lunarpages.com/id/<affiliate> and we're back in business.

I never a notice from Lunar Pages that the method for reference had changed.
Hopefully yours is the same problem and your fix is quick.

Best regards,

David Romaine

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 10:44:47 AM »
Just talked with our affiliate team, and this error has been fixed.  Please try to refresh if the banners page is still not loading for you either in your affiliate interface or directly on the banner page.  Thanks!
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!