Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Cj.com and Direct affiliate ... humm ..... unfair !!  (Read 2209 times)

Offline fifou

• Animatedhomepage:
  • Pong! (the videogame) Master
  • Check my site , you will be surprised
Cj.com and Direct affiliate ... humm ..... unfair !!
« on: December 22, 2008, 06:28:32 AM »
Hi ,

Few weeks ago i signed up for the Commission Junction ad network and i noticed that you are offering $95 per lead with 11% higher comissions if the publisher exceeds 100 leads. I was suprised since you are offering only $65 per lead in your direct affiliate program .
I'm Using mainly the direct affiliate program since it offers Sub-campaigns , referral tracking and allows custom landing page.
Could you please increase the direct affiliate commission to $95 ?
Also can you make custom landing pages (within the lunarpages domain) on Commission junction as in the direct affiliate program?
Actually i'm starting a $650 compaign on a * and if i reach the break-even point -which will be much easier with a $95 commisson- i will keep promoting LunarPages.

Thank you in advance
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 06:36:01 AM by Mitch »

Offline Tiara

• MR-Disabled
  • Intergalactic Superstar
  • growing up is overrated <3
    • Me & Mildred Against the World: Let's Start a Revolution!
Re: Cj.com and Direct affiliate ... humm ..... unfair !!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 08:38:59 AM »
I just responded to your email as well. We'd be more than happy to match the CJ rate of $95/sale. No worries!  :thumb:
Last night, Darth Vader came down from the planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine to the dance, he'd melt my brain.
[/i]

Digg these guys, yo:

Best Web Hosting EVER.
That Damn Blog
Me and my muses...someday
Me & Mildred Against the World: Let's Start a Revolution