Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: "Mail can't verify the identity of" my mail server - viola  (Read 3616 times)

Offline melligator

• Space Explorer
"Mail can't verify the identity of" my mail server - viola
« on: October 29, 2008, 01:04:34 PM »
I'm getting popups asking me to connect for every account every time I log in for about a week now. Usually this kind of stuff clears itself up but not this time. It's getting very annoying! The info says viola.lunarpages.com is expired/not trusted. Any ideas?

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: "Mail can't verify the identity of" my mail server - viola
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 04:34:48 AM »
What e-mail client are you using?
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline melligator

• Space Explorer
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 09:59:50 AM »
I'm using Apple's Mail program. It's been fine for a long time, then this week all the annoying dialog boxes.
I'm clicking 'always allow' for the server but it doesn't stick.

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 10:08:49 AM »
Hmm, just checked out Viola and that server's certs look up to date and in order.  Could you e-mail support@lunarpages.com so that they can look into this for you and go in a little deeper with the troubleshooting your situation may need?  Thanks!
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!