Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Shared Control Panel  (Read 3801 times)

Offline RickJ

• Senior Moderator
  • Über Jedi
Shared Control Panel
« on: October 10, 2008, 04:07:13 AM »
I have several hosting accounts.  Does shared CP mean I can access all my sites from one CP?  If not, what exactly is it?
Trying to daydream, but my mind keeps wandering.

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: Shared Control Panel
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 04:19:19 AM »
This new LPCP will most likely be a new theme or view for cPanel controlled accounts on Lunarpages.  On the topic of managing all your accounts from one spot though, you could have multiple accounts added to your own Customer Account Page login - so you could manage several accounts all on the same page.  To get that setup just drop an e-mail over to support@lunarpages.com.
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline RickJ

• Senior Moderator
  • Über Jedi
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 04:22:14 AM »
Too cool!  Thanks!
Trying to daydream, but my mind keeps wandering.

Danielle

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 03:31:19 AM »
This control panel isn't cPanel based, so it isn't a new view or theme for cPanel controlled accounts, but instead an entirely new control panel in and of itself. Basically, it is a new control panel for shared Linux that we have been building for awhile now.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 03:32:52 AM by Tristan »