Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: This site has good ranking now  (Read 2434 times)

Offline alistar

• Trekkie
  • Pretty
    • Local News
This site has good ranking now
« on: October 01, 2008, 12:28:50 AM »
Hi Guys,

I did setup and update my website much as possible and now has good ranking, local news along with some interesting news and articles submitted by users, readers so tell me what you think and if you have any suggestion let me know. Lunarpages has been really good for host so if you want site like this you might need lunarpages hosting  :banana:

Visit http://www.didimtoday.com

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: This site has good ranking now
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 04:20:14 AM »
Very nice, like the layout and overall feel of the site a lot!  :thumb: :thumb:
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline sidewinder

• Pong! (the videogame) Master
  • Looking for answers
    • StorePromoter.info FREE Auction Advertising
Re: This site has good ranking now
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 05:18:55 AM »
Thanks for the fix and the kudos, Mitch!  Don't get around to the forums much and was looking for
info. on the proper coding.   Could you please display the corrected version so I know next time?
All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. ~Thomas Jefferson

Visit Free ebay Auction Advertising, Most Popular Auctions on ebay, Free Extreme Guestbook Hosting Service,