Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: cPanel Upgrade Problems - Aug 28  (Read 55145 times)

Offline TFC

• Intergalactic Cowboy
    • The Friend Center
Re: cPanel Upgrade Problems - Aug 28
« Reply #360 on: September 02, 2008, 07:32:40 PM »
TFC:
I have copied the missing entries in your settings table from the backup database you have on your account.  The odd 'A' characters are usually an ASCII representation of newline or carriage return characters.  If you edit the portions of the database entries or template, backspace over the characters around where the 'A' appears.  You will not see these characters in the database or template file, just delete all the characters around them and manually replace the characters that should be there.

Thank you, Priest.  You've been a great help.  Everything is now back to how it was before the upgrade.  Thank you so very much for all your assistance! 
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 07:36:35 PM by TFC »

Offline SiriusDG

• Trekkie
« Reply #361 on: September 05, 2008, 08:05:50 AM »
I just lost everything again...all my sites, blogs, forums, cannot even connect to cPanel....looks like edain is completely dead...should we continue to use this thread for the ongoing saga, or is there a new plan?

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #362 on: September 05, 2008, 08:18:54 AM »
Actually all related issues with this should have been taken care of by now, if not anybody with issues needs to contact support@lunarpages.com with all the details. (so I'll go ahead and close this thread now to prevent confusion) SiriusDG, server admins are aware of the issues on your server and are working to get things resolved ASAP.  No ETA right now, but should be resolved soon.
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!