Hopefully I can help you out here.
1. In that instance, you would get the credit. The last referrer always gets the commission. So if someone clicked through an affiliate URL in Google by accident and then knowingly clicked through your link on your website, you get the credit.
2. In these cases, the customer can simply tell us "I heard about Lunarpages from rob73". Our sales associates note this information and pass it directly to me. I add every commission of this nature manually to ensure you get your due credit. Also, if you realize down the road that a client signed up but you didn't get credit, just shoot an email to email@example.com and I'll take care of it by adding it retroactively.
3. Do you mean linking to these pages using your Affiliate URLs? If so, here's some examples for you:http://lunarpages.com/id/USERNAME/goto/solutions.php
- Solutions pagehttp://lunarpages.com/id/USERNAME/goto/lpquicksite
- LPQuicksite Hosting Planhttp://lunarpages.com/id/USERNAME/goto/basic-hosting/
- Basic Hosting Plan
So basically, just add "/goto/whatever" and you'll likely get to the right page. If you have a specific place you'd like to link, please let me know and I can ensure it's the proper tracking.
Also, for LPDedicated, your link would look like this:http://lpdedicated.com/id/USERNAME