Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator children/adults imperial/metric  (Read 2599 times)

Offline Alston

• Spaceship Navigator
  • CT Insurance Agent
    • Connecticut Health Insurance Brokers
I created a body mass index calculator the other day.

It has a special feature.  If you place a link to it on your website or blog, and click on that link, you will see a link back to your site on the results pages.

This calculator is one of few that gives results for kids without referring you to a chart.

It also allows the user to enter data in feet, inches and pounds or centimeters and kilograms.

Here is the link:
BMI Calculator

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator children/adults imperial/metric
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 04:15:47 AM »
Very interesting, thanks for sharing!  :thumb:
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline tomwhite55

Re: BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator children/adults imperial/metric
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 05:13:03 AM »
This is well-detailed article - cool stuff. Perhaps some of these techniques fit nicely into my current workout plan.  I have been using an online body mass index calculator from a weight loss website called www.FitClick.com.  The BMI calculator is a great way to calculate your body mass and percentage of fat and jump start your workouts to lower your body fat and/or increase your muscle size.  Breaking it down for people looking to enhance their weight loss is a great idea; it helps me comprehend the topic a little better (which is good right?)

Thanks for your community contribution, your BMI calculator is great!  :java:

Tom