Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Have you Plurked Yet?  (Read 3147 times)

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Have you Plurked Yet?
« on: July 02, 2008, 07:28:34 AM »
I recently had a friend turn me onto another micro-blogging/status Web 2.0 application I've been having a lot of fun with called Plurk.  It is kinda like Twitter (if your familiar with that) except it is all done on a timeline - so it gives a unique view of things.  Also has things such as inline comments, better design and a lot of other little quirks about it that are just nice.

Can't promise too much LP content there, but your free to join me as I play with it:

http://plurk.com/redeemByURL?from_uid=2381995&check=-564125811&s=1

I usually have a bad habit of joining everything, but as long as they keep the service up,  I think Plurk is a new regular stop for me on the Web.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 12:26:29 PM by Mitch »
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline m_kaiser

• Intergalactic Superstar
    • Union Audio Services
Re: Have you Plurked Yet?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 03:31:05 PM »
Yeah Mitch, You know I'm Plurking it on out now @ http://www.plurk.com/user/m_kaiser!

Twitter is just too... you know.

I think I'll fill up the social networking thread with all the other dumb stuff I'm involved in too!  haha

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 04:42:21 AM »
 :bounce:

It is a lot of fun, getting more and more addictive.  Just hope I don't burn myself out on it.  :thumb:

Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

Offline m_kaiser

• Union Audio Services
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 06:11:22 AM »
:bounce:

It is a lot of fun, getting more and more addictive.  Just hope I don't burn myself out on it.  :thumb:

I'm really liking using ping.fm from my iGoogle page!  :happy:

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 06:25:22 AM »

Offline m_kaiser

• Union Audio Services
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 06:29:03 AM »
Actually Ping.fm isn't being my friend this morning.  :cry:

http://getsatisfaction.com/pingfm/topics/link_shortening_broken_today_might_be_related_to_ping_this

Yeah, I saw that. Luckily for me, I don't actually post useful information - so links are few and far between for me.  haha