First of all, please be advised that Dedicated and VPS support will be happy to reply on your pre-sales questions, if you email them to email@example.com. If you provide your phone number and the best times for call, an admin will contact you by phone to discuss all your questions or go through the signup procedure with you.
Now, let me to try to answer your enquiries:
1) If I wanted to host other peoples domains I could do so with this hosting plan?
2) I would be able to SSH via Putty?
3) Would I be able to install some kind of network sniffer say tethereal to see network traffic hitting my domain and other domains that I host on my account? This part is crucial to me I want to be able to see network traffic so that I can diagnose problems occuring on the network. I'm not tied to tethereal but some network sniffer must be available to use.
Any libpcap based sniffer should work. However, no sniffers for illegal purposes will be tolerated in Lunarpages network.
Online signup I see no place to request additional IP addresses. Where do you request this, what is the maximum number one can purchase, and what is the cost?
You can purchase up to 7 additional IP addresses after signup via support ticket. 1-3 IPs cost $2.50/month, 4-7 addresses are $2/month. Please note, you will be required to provide domain names that will be associated with the IP addresses you are requesting and these domains should be already pointed to the server.
5) Online signup I see no place to request Managed Lite. Why would I purchase this? Where do you request it, and what is the cost?
Managed Lite addon provides monitoring of your server in internal Lunarpages monitoring system for $9.99/month. This means that your server and important services on it such as HTTP, SMTP, DNS will be monitored 24/7 by sysadmin staff who will be trying to fix them if they alert in the system.
Managed Lite option is available in the Managed Hosting drop down menu in the Additional Features table on the signup form. This option can be also added after your account setup via support system.
6) Online signup I see no place to request additional back space. Where do you request it, and what is the cost?
Additional FTP backup space costs $25.00 for setup and $20.00/month for each 10 GB. The space increase can be also requested in support ticket.
7) What is Plesk Power Pack? If I purchased Plesk Control Panel (10 domains), does the Power Pack provide the same thing or is it an entirely different product? Why would I purchase it?
Plesk Power Pack is a bundle of the SpamAssassin, Application Pack, Helpdesk, Tomcat, ColdFusion, and PostgreSQL addons for Plesk. It is purchased separately and is an addon to the Plesk license with some number of domains which you purchase to have Plesk installed.
I hope this helps. Please respond or email support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions with regards to this.