Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: commission and coupons  (Read 2646 times)

Offline raedthakur

• Trekkie
commission and coupons
« on: March 14, 2008, 12:00:19 PM »
Hi,
i wanted to know if my customers use any coupons like 25offhosting ...will i still get $65 or will the $25 be deducted from my commission

The reason i ask this is i read somewhere that it will be takem from my commission from now on .

thx in advance

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: commission and coupons
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 12:12:32 PM »
If you are using one of the special affiliate coupons, such as 25offhosting - then you will get your full commission.  If they are using any other coupon we offer (say picking it up from another or different web site) then you will not get credit.  Hope that helps!  If you have any other questions, you can always talk directly with our affiliate department at affiliate@lunarpages.com.  Thanks!

Might also want to read through this thread:

http://www.lunarforums.com/lunarpages_affiliate_program/afilliate_coupons-t42877.0.html
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!