Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Rebuilt - Revamped - New look.  (Read 1534 times)

Offline Taggedz

• Trekkie
    • TaggedZi.Nexus
Rebuilt - Revamped - New look.
« on: February 03, 2008, 02:40:28 PM »
Last year I posted up a new site for some content management software I created.  After a lot of work and caffeine, I have new software and a new look to go with it.

Let me know what you think.

http://mucms.taggedzi.com

The idea was to create a simple Content Management user interface to allow people to create and manage websites, without having to be a web developer. This requires a web developer to setup, but after the initial setup, the user should be able to manage with very little developer input.

This is light years ahead of my last post (early-mid 2007) for features, and look. (In my opinion) So let me know what you think.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.  (Quote by George Bernard Shaw)

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: Rebuilt - Revamped - New look.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 05:51:22 AM »
Looking good!  :thumb:
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!