Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Can u answer? Coupon, Tax Question  (Read 2971 times)

Offline mvlraja

• Space Explorer
Can u answer? Coupon, Tax Question
« on: January 19, 2008, 09:56:47 AM »
I'm a member in CJ. Can you explain me the advantages and disadvantages of working with you or through CJ?

If I work through CJ, can my customers use coupons 25OFFHosting?

Can I work both ways (thru CJ and also directly with LP) simultaneously?

I want your help to fill tax form fw8ben. I would be glad if someone sends me a filled one with their data or sample data. I specifically not understood: 8th of Part I, 9a and 10th of part II, I didn't understood 11 of part III, what I should mention in 'Capacity in which acting' of Part IV. Finally, after filling the form, to whom I should send and what steps I have to take so that I can get my affiliate money.
Tax question: If I am work with CJ, should I submit the above tax form to CJ also? Does CJ requires the submission of the form?

FYI: I am Indian, individual with no income from US. I didn't visited US till now. I want to apply the form for myself.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 10:46:03 AM by mvlraja »

Offline Tiara

• MR-Disabled
  • Intergalactic Superstar
  • growing up is overrated <3
    • Me & Mildred Against the World: Let's Start a Revolution!
Re: Can u answer? Coupon, Tax Question
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 10:17:20 AM »
Hello there  :welcome:

Both Affiliate Programs are worthwhile, so joining both is great. The obvious advantage to the Lunarpages Program is that you get to work in close quarters with myself and Amy, as we offer a very close internal program with a great deal of benefits for affiliates who can make a good number of sales per month. In our Internal Program we also offer Dedicated Commissions (at $180/sale) and other bonus incentives like protected coupons, which we can't offer through CJ.

If you'd like to worth through our internal program, PM me your username if you get a moment.

The 25offHosting coupon works both for CJ and our Internal Program.

Regarding the W8-BEN, I can't legally offer any advice or give you a copy of a filled out form. However, my best recommendation is to fill in the parts you DO understand and send it in. We can tell you if you're missing anything that relates to your situation, though I think if you fill in the parts you know relate to you, you'll be fine!
Last night, Darth Vader came down from the planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine to the dance, he'd melt my brain.
[/i]

Digg these guys, yo:

Best Web Hosting EVER.
That Damn Blog
Me and my muses...someday
Me & Mildred Against the World: Let's Start a Revolution

Offline raedthakur

• Trekkie
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 12:01:29 PM »
i have a similar question...will that $25 from the coupon be taken from the commision of $ 65 so in the end i will recieve only $45?

Offline Tiara

• MR-Disabled
  • Intergalactic Superstar
  • growing up is overrated <3
    • Me & Mildred Against the World: Let's Start a Revolution!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 10:38:39 AM »
Nope - you'll still get the full $65 commission, even when you use the $25 off coupon.  :happy: :happy:
Last night, Darth Vader came down from the planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine to the dance, he'd melt my brain.
[/i]

Digg these guys, yo:

Best Web Hosting EVER.
That Damn Blog
Me and my muses...someday
Me & Mildred Against the World: Let's Start a Revolution