Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: b2evolution blog software  (Read 3673 times)

Offline jmcwhirter

b2evolution blog software
« on: October 17, 2007, 04:28:26 PM »
Ok, I admit I'm new at LunarPages and to b2evolution blog software and I need a bit of help.  I installed b2evolution in the root and all I intend to do is blog.  Fantastico installed it really easy then I closed all and went to bed.  Now that I am awake and ready to go I can not find out how to open it to start posting...there's gotta be a way.  Any and all help will be appreciated.
MRJack

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: b2evolution blog software
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 03:57:11 AM »
When setting it up via Fantastico, during the first step you should have put in a username and password combo for the "admin" section boxes.  You should be able to use that same combo to login to b2evolution's admin interface.  Hope that helps!  :happy:
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!

katrina1

Re: b2evolution blog software
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 05:29:14 AM »
He had the Lunarpages placeholder page, index.html, on the account and it was coming up before his new index.php. Fixed.