Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Will LunarPages support RSSBus for publishing feeds?  (Read 1732 times)

Offline k2

• Trekkie
Will LunarPages support RSSBus for publishing feeds?
« on: October 05, 2007, 12:21:48 PM »
The Really Simple Service Bus is a tool that provides aggregation of information from databases and web sites that offer feeds, such as ATOM and RSS feeds. It would enable Lunarpages customers to filter data and construct RSS feeds containing information derived from multiple sources.

RSSBus Feed Server installs as a fully-managed ASP.NET application. Has Lunarpages been testing with the RSSBus Feed Server (currently at RC 1)? Will it be adding RSSBus for Windows hosting plans?

http://www.rssbus.com

Offline Mitch

• Berserker Poster
    • MitchKeeler.com
Re: Will LunarPages support RSSBus for publishing feeds?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 05:37:43 PM »
It looks neat, but I am not aware of any current plans for this.  Might pass the suggestion to feedback@lunarpages.com though.  I'm an RSS nut myself, so I do have to say I like what I see. ;)
New to Web Site Hosting? Check Out the Lunarpages Blog Hosting Guide!

Follow us @lunarpages on Twitter!
Important Threads: Read This Before Posting! | Lunarforums Rules! | Mitch's Link of the Day!
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Lunartics Blog and the Lunarpages Newsletter !

Need Web Hosting Help? Check out the Lunarpages Web Hosting Wiki. It has tons of tips, tutorials and resources!