Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Might as well try here too  (Read 1385 times)

Offline conradslater

• Space Explorer
Might as well try here too
« on: August 27, 2007, 05:44:22 AM »

Judging by a lot of the threads in this forum my story is pretty common. I was fooled into believing a small forum (under 100 users) would no problem for Lunar Pages shared hosting having been thrown off my last server (sitegorund) for too much CPU use.

So after a lot of work I managed to migrate my site to Lunar shared hosting; it survived 2 weeks before being put on the practically useless 'naughty server'.

Not wanting to move again I agreed to upgrade to VPS, (don't be fooled by the monthly fee - they charge the full year in one go). The payment went though and I even got an email to say a welcome email had been sent (it hadn't).

Most of my messages or question are ignored (they claimed that they'd not recieved any of them) and now my site has been off line for a week.

So in a way I just wanted to post here out for emotional support rather than tech support. Or to warn others, but I expect if your reading this then you'll be pretty desperate yourself so it'll probably be too late.

A full transcript of my correspondence is here

http://conradslater.com/blog/lunar-pages-appaling-customer-service/

Offline perestrelka

• Master Jedi
Re: Might as well try here too
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 09:28:34 PM »
Hi Conradslater,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate any response whether it is, bad or good. I am terrible sorry for the confusion in communication and inconveniences caused as a result. This was only exception and we will take needed actions to avoid it in the future. I believe you will be pleased with Lunarpages support in the future.

Please advise if you have any further questions or concerns.
Kind Regards,
Vlad Artamonov