Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Websites Paypal Pro support?  (Read 1665 times)

Offline Dave K.

Websites Paypal Pro support?
« on: March 03, 2007, 08:36:27 PM »
In the process of developing an E-commerce Web site using Joomla, VirtueCart, and Websites Paypal Pro.

Need to know if the Lunarpages basic and/or business plan will support the following Websites Paypal Pro requirements, and if not, what additional cost can we expect.

• PHP Version 4.1 +
  • OpenSSL/0.9.6b +
  • CURL support enabled - libcurl/7.10.4 OpenSSL/0.9.6b zlib/1.1.4
  • MySQL Server Database
  • SSL (HTTPS) enabled on your server for LIVE transactions

Suggestions welcome.

UPDATE

I am retracting the Websites Paypal Pro thingy - just noticed no life on the product forum. If someone can suggest another relatively simple (of course) integration for Joomla, VirtueCart, and PayPal, I would be appreciative.

The site is complete, less any PayPal integration. Client would like the Web site to accept CC's without the customer leaving the Web site.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 08:45:09 PM by Dave K. »

Lupine1647

Re: Websites Paypal Pro support?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 01:13:17 PM »
You can try authorize.net for processing your payments. However, to answer your previous questions, Paypal Pro would work on our servers.

Offline Dave K.

Re: Websites Paypal Pro support?
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 02:57:31 PM »
At the end of the topic I retracted the question regarding Websites PayPal Pro script. Apologies for not removing it entirely from the topic.

What is the process to provide the client with SSL to securely accept private information and payment data?