Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: ##$%*## Horde!!!!  (Read 5142 times)

Offline das

• So be it...
  • Master Jedi
##$%*## Horde!!!!
« on: December 15, 2006, 05:26:45 AM »
Ok, people say I have the patience of Job, well, Job is coming to the end of his rope!!!  :whip:

what is going on with Horde?? just thought I would check around first before i submitted a ticket. I have found that over the past month it won't open sometimes, it is slow at the best of times and I have an online survey that is supposed to be sending the responses to a particular mail box so I can complie them all when they are done. On a few occasions it has sent the email  saying it was undeliverable?? what's with that? luckily the program I am using keeps the responses there as well. today I have been unable to check my mail due to time outs and error pages. ...and spam??! my spam box is empty because it's all getting delivered!!!  :(
ok! I'm calm now...anyone else having trouble or is it just me???  :-?

I usually don't swear, now my co workers think I'm hiding sailors in here.
-das

Life is too short to let it suck.
www.bridgewaterpolice.ca

Offline SOU610

• Jabba the Hutt
    • Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum
Re: ##$%*## Horde!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 07:38:27 AM »
Hmm, I haven't had any problems accessing or reading emails in Horde in the near recent.

and I have an online survey that is supposed to be sending the responses to a particular mail box so I can complie them all when they are done. On a few occasions it has sent the email  saying it was undeliverable??
Horde doesn't have anything to do with sending emails from forms.  That'd be your mail script.

Offline das

• So be it...
  • Master Jedi
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 11:28:27 AM »
I just checked Horde mail again and it finally opened, when I deleted a number of messages, tons of spam, I had to try several times, kept getting "page not found" mesage.
-das

www.bridgewaterpolice.ca

Offline akchuck1960

• Intergalactic Superstar
    • Flash point
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 12:12:21 AM »
"kept getting "page not found" mesage.

I have the same problem! It drives me nuts

Offline WIguy

• Space Explorer
    • http://www.kmchog.com
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 11:50:31 AM »
Same problem here!! For the past several days, all I get is a "page cannot be displayed" error when trying to log in to Horde!

What is going on??

Offline StevenJMcD

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2006, 09:25:49 AM »
I've had the same problem with the "Page Not Found" when trying to access Horde from the control panel, which I need to do to clear spam, re-route emails, & etc.  I've submitted a trouble ticket, but have had no success for several weeks.  Some of the domains I maintain are getting a huge amount of junk in the default (catch-all) address, and I really need to get this cleared up.  Yes, I've tried accessing the catch all through the webmail route (domain.com/webmail), but havew had no luck.   Any suggestions or recommendations? 

Offline das

• So be it...
  • Master Jedi
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 10:34:27 AM »
today is the first day in sometime that it hasn't been acting up - except for all the spam, I don't understand it.
-das

www.bridgewaterpolice.ca

Offline StevenJMcD

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2006, 12:50:44 PM »
On this (https://login.segonax.lunarpages.com/horde/index.php) and other (werra, for example) servers, I get this error:
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like beating a dead horse, but I do need to get this issue resolved.  Does anyone have a solution?  Is there a solution to be had?

Offline lexhair

• Galactic Royalty
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 06:44:06 AM »
On this (https://login.segonax.lunarpages.com/horde/index.php) and other (werra, for example) servers, I get this error:
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like beating a dead horse, but I do need to get this issue resolved.  Does anyone have a solution?  Is there a solution to be had?
I just replicated this on segonax using my main account from cPanel. Accessing squirrelmail via cPanel wasn't a problem.

I can access horde fine from my webpage. Just not with my main account via cPanel.

Offline StevenJMcD

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2006, 02:55:06 PM »
I've entered two (2) trouble tickets for The page cannot be displayed for two (2) different domains I maintain.  One (1) yesterday, one (1) weeks ago, and I've gotten no response yet.

Generally, I've had no complaints about quick responses from the Help Desk, but not this time.

Is there any word on when this issue will be resolved, or is there a "work-around" for the problem?

Offline YMC

• Pong! (the videogame) Master
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 12:13:11 PM »
This has been happening alot to me and I was blaming my crappy dial up connection.

I logged out of one account and into another and can do absolutely nothing. Been getting the same error message as the rest of you, but now have a new one to add:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.     

*   This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
          cookies.

I logged into one account successfully, logged out, immediately logged in to next. Suddenly my cookie settings are wrong - not likely.

I am getting the menu on the left, but it says there are no unread messages which is wrong, I know there are at least 4.

Squirrel is letting me in (not a fan) but at least I can get in.

Joins the chorus in asking please fix this.

Offline jonzini

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2006, 01:02:22 PM »
I've had this same problem for about a month now.  There are several workarounds listed in another thread somewhere, but I found this to work better.

When I click on the "Horde" icon I get the blank page with this in the address "...lunarpages.com:2083/horde/login..."  If I delete the :2083 and hit enter it takes me to the log-in screen.   

Not a great solution but it works for me - for now.

John
www.raleighfoosball.com
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 01:05:37 PM by jonzini »