okay great, hope there's an answer.
Just for the heck of it though, I found one more possible way to write the shebang line for a Windows server, so replace the very first/top line of the script to:
I'm pretty sure that with the right shebang line and changing the $mailprog
to your SMTP, that should do it
. In the CONFIGURATION section, change the $mailprog
$mailprog = 'SMTP:yourdomain.com';Replace yourdomain.com with your domain name.* Edited
- Okay, I tested out the SMTP part on my server and that works (using the code I gave above for the $mailprog
bypasses using sendmail), so the only thing that is needed is the path to perl for the script to work on Windows server.