Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: never mind  (Read 1841 times)

Offline brianstevz

• http://www.pro-american.com
never mind
« on: May 20, 2006, 08:53:02 PM »
It looks like their fixing my site now.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 09:10:26 PM by brianstevz »

Offline perestrelka

• Master Jedi
Re: My site has been down now 5 days now.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 09:17:47 PM »
Hello Brian,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. We have indeed worked hard to get your site back online. The site should be up and running now. Please test it and contact us via helpdesk or chat if you still encounter any problems after upgrade. Again, please accept our apologizes for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Kind Regards,
Vlad Artamonov

Offline brianstevz

Re: My site has been down now 5 days now.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 05:32:16 AM »
Hello Brian,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. We have indeed worked hard to get your site back online. The site should be up and running now. Please test it and contact us via helpdesk or chat if you still encounter any problems after upgrade. Again, please accept our apologizes for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I'm trying to still get the site where it was prior to you guys taking it down.

My SQL database passwords were changed
Mail doesn't work
files are gone from directories
FTP doens't work
dedicatedchat doesn't respond

Offline mikereynolds

• Pong! (the videogame) Master
Re: never mind
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 04:12:18 PM »

Mail doesn't work
FTP doens't work
MySQL passes:
The MySQL passes needed to be reset on the dedicated server in order for the databases to function properly on the new server. We used the passes we had on file.

Mail:
This is the first we've heard of this. Please let us know what issues you are seeing.

Files gone:
I'm not sure why or how any files came up missing. We are currently trying to restore the two directories you requested today via dedicated chat.

FTP:
Again this is the first we've heard about this. Please let us know what issues you are seeing, and I will investigate this myself in the meantime.

Dedicated Chat:
I'm not sure what happened here, but I assure you we try our best to handle all dedicated chat requests.

Offline brianstevz

Re: never mind
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 06:55:35 PM »

Mail doesn't work
FTP doens't work
MySQL passes:
The MySQL passes needed to be reset on the dedicated server in order for the databases to function properly on the new server. We used the passes we had on file.

Mail:
This is the first we've heard of this. Please let us know what issues you are seeing.

Files gone:
I'm not sure why or how any files came up missing. We are currently trying to restore the two directories you requested today via dedicated chat.

FTP:
Again this is the first we've heard about this. Please let us know what issues you are seeing, and I will investigate this myself in the meantime.

Dedicated Chat:
I'm not sure what happened here, but I assure you we try our best to handle all dedicated chat requests.

Looks like everything is back to where it was.  Thanks for everyone's help in a trying move.