I really like the colors except for the navigation in the footer. Needs to be a darker shade in my opinion. The site has a small company feel. Probably fine in this case.
As for the web copy, I think it could use a few changes.
1.We "can" work in residential and new construction - leave "can" out. It's repeated many many times in the copy.
2. Read more about "what" choices you have for materials - Change "what" to "the" or change the sentence to "Read more about your choice of materials..."
3. Read "about" why gutters are important to your house. - Omit the word "about".
4. We offer a warranty, we are insured and can provide referrals upon request. - Change to "We offer a warranty, are insured, and provide referrals upon request."
5. In the below example, water ... - Change to "In the example pictured below..."
6. The estimate is free, and all you have to do is leave us a message! - Change to "The estimate is free. Please leave us a message."
7. F.A. Seamless Gutters is a rain gutter specialist company started by Fredy Alvarez. - Change to "F.A. Seamless Gutters is a rain gutter specialty company owned and operated by Fredy Alvarez."
8. We are located in Aurora, Colorado and can work in the entire Denver metropolitan area. For instance, we can work in Fort Collins, Longmont, Boulder, Greely, Broomfield, Silverthorne, Vail, Arvada, Castle Rock, and Aurora. - Change to "We are located in Aurora, Colorado and work in the entire Denver metropolitan area, including Fort Collins, Longmont, Boulder, Greely, Broomfield, Silverthorne, Vail, Arvada, and Castle Rock.
Not many people ask about the copy. It's very important for a commercial site as you know.
Just my 2 cents worth.