Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: brain block  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Johnny

• MR-Disabled
  • Über Jedi
brain block
« on: May 03, 2002, 01:23:00 PM »
I'm trying to come up with a banner for my site, and have designed one kind of like I want it, but I just can't seem to do anything with the circle. The graphic is 420 pxls wide, and the reason for this is because the majority of vistors to the site will be in chat, a graphical, chat client with browser integration, so in order to keep from having scroll bars at the bottom of the page, I have to keep it that size. Anyway, if anyone would be interested in taking a look at it, and maybe making one for me, I will certainly give you credit for it, and also put a link on my site. Here's the URL: My Site.. Still under construction
What I want is to do something with the circle, similiar to the one Here or Here
But, have it color cordinated with my site colors, or if you wanted to re-do the whole thing, that would be alright too. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

[ May 03, 2002: Message edited by: whoisthis ]

[ May 03, 2002: Message edited by: whoisthis ]

Offline Bluelight

• Jedi
brain block
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2002, 03:39:00 PM »
A job for Brian i think.

Bluey

Offline Brian

• Jedi
    • http://brian.lunarpages.com/
brain block
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2002, 11:36:00 PM »
well i think my reputation is preceding me  

but i'm glad you think i could actually be of help Bluelight    

now what i gather from your post, whoisthis, is that you want to take that circle and make an a new interface of your own?

well i have to go right this very second, but i promise to come back and maybe you could PM me or talk to me on AOL instant messanger later if you have it. my SN is dngdong132. we'll see if i can't help you.

-Brian

Offline Johnny

• MR-Disabled
  • Über Jedi
brain block
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2002, 07:59:00 AM »
Hey, brian. Yeah, basically what I would like to do is spruce the circle up (the inside of it, and the outer edges) to match the colors of the page. As for the rest of the image, I'm not quite sure what to do with that, but it's just a broad generalized idea of what I'm looking for. I don't have AIM, but I have Yahoo IM, MSN and ICQ, if you don't have either of those, I can download Trillian, which will connect to AOL's server.
Thanks for your interest in helping.

Offline Johnny

• MR-Disabled
  • Über Jedi
brain block
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2002, 06:57:00 AM »
Hey Brian. I sent you a private message, and I was just wondering if you've had a chance to do anything?
Thanks!